Thinking about breaking it off with SO???

We have been together 4.5 years and I just can't handle it anymore????????!!!!!

Basically i just want to hear and get advice from woman who have been in this situation. How did you stay strong? And what can I expect?? I am so confused and I love him so much but I just can't take it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:28 AM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• I feel the same way and have been married for 10 years. He was a great guy in the beginning but now have 3 kids and see his true colors. I thought about getting out but worry about my kids. Other people tell me they would be happier with out around.I thought about leaving but Idont work and with the kids. I would love to be happy again. Do what you feel is right cause you count to.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 12:08 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• what are the things you can't handle?
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 4:31 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• What are you having to take? Drugs, abuse, and alcohol shouldn't be handled. Tell him to get help. But if you're just meaning fighting or bickering.. Then I say go out on a date without the kids or get counsilling rather then just breaking it off. You've been with him a long time, you should think of how attatched your kids must be to him
    Flippindadaisie

Answer by Flippindadaisie at 4:32 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• i agree with flippindadaisie....there are things women should not handle even if they are in love.....relationship are tough...it's something you have to work on everyday especially if you really love your SO. At the same time though no matter what it is if your not happy anymore are you willing to risk your happiness to stay in a relationship your no longer happy in?! If you wanna break it off do it before you waste anymore time with someone your not happy with. If you know you'll regret it and want him back...try to work it out as long as it's not somehting thats harming you.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 4:39 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• need to explain about your situation
    grey4onyx

Answer by grey4onyx at 4:43 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• since you posted anon i suppose you don't want us knowing who you are...can u explain more about what is unbearable in another post and title it Repost: Thinking about breaking it off with SO so I know you reposted it.

SOrry I couldn't help but repost w/more info please
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 4:47 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Have you tried counselling?
    M2TandM

Answer by M2TandM at 5:18 AM on Jul. 10, 2010