Breaking it off with SO part 2??

So here is a couple of the things that are making me feel this way.

He works nights so during the day when i work sometimes I will find a sitter for DS so he can get some sleep. Only to find out instead of sleeping he is out with his friends.

He has stayed out a few nights with friends and not called or came home until the next afternoon. (his excuse will be his phone was dead LMAO everyone has a phone these days)
I feel like he would rather hang out with his Best friend which is a girl more than he would spent some time with me (i guess i am boring now as I don't drink much anymore and have turned into more of a home body after DS)

He never kisses me anymore and sex is rare

He texts all day!!!!!! and gets mad at me for the littlest things (like not answering my phone when it is on vibrate or when i want some time to myself and then is an asshole all day.)

Wow this is sad I want to cry but i can't anymore.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:01 AM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• yeah this does sound exhausting. Well talk to him and find out what is really going on with him also his best friend needs to be a little more considerate that he has a baby and a girlfriend and he needs to be at home sometimes. It kinda sounds like he's not ready for the responsibility, and please don't say your boring....just because you'd rather not drink or go out does not make you boring. You have responsibilities and priorities. I hate alcohol I don't drink.. I feel like I can still have fun without it. I find it sad that people need to drink just to be fun. I can't tell you to leave him...it's easier said then done...I hated when people would tell me to leave my husband and that was it...no other plan...obviosuly its not gonna make me feel any better. I owuld recommend you talking to him and if he feels the same way then maybe leaving will be the best thing. You deserve to be treated better and be loved.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 5:24 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• talk to your man and find out what's really going on. how close is his friend-girl? do you really believe your man excuses. why are you putting yourself down. it could be something else. my hubby has two best friends and they are female. i let them know that i am wifey. i let them know straight that i and my kids come first.
    grey4onyx

Answer by grey4onyx at 5:16 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• You already know this guy lacks character, so the smart thing to do is to walk away. Yes, it takes courage, but you have to know this is not going to get any better, and the longer you delay in leaving, the harder it will be to do. Sometimes, we just have to do what we know is best, even though it hurts like crazy. Learn from this, and never repeat the mistake. Always look at character for a good long time before allowing yourself to become involved on an emotional level, much less a physical level.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 7:23 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Talk to him, tell him what is on your mind. Watch for not only his body reaction but his words read between the lines....
    Rsangel64

Answer by Rsangel64 at 9:43 AM on Jul. 10, 2010