What is all this?

Lol, I haven't been on CM in a while... boy did they change some things...lol what is this "freshman-orientation" stuff? Any other neat little new things?

JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Asked by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 5:19 AM on Jul. 10, 2010 in About CafeMom

• At certain levels other things become available to you as well like the anon button to answer questions. You can get extra credits for voting up answers or bumping questions. The more questions you answer the more points you earn. With that being said at first you can only answer some many questions for points. Hope that helps. Have a great weekend.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 7:38 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I'm just ignoring it. It looks like you can't answer anon anymore though, unless I'm just too dumb to find it... the other thing I don't like is when you search in old posts, I'm having a hard time finding where you can see the next page of questions.. otherwise, I'm ignoring all the points and such..
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 6:15 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• if you find the to your question let me know.
    grey4onyx

Answer by grey4onyx at 5:31 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• it's a new system they came up with... I'm still trying to get use to it....but basically the more you do on cafemom the more points you get and the higher ranking...so answer alot of questions, try to get best answer and ask questions I'm still trying to get the hang of it myself.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 5:31 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• oh okay, lol. thanks
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Comment by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 (original poster) at 5:59 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• http://www.cafemom.com/group/110866

Go there, it's the new answers group and will explain it all. Just go to that and join.

Have fun!

Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 9:58 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• http://www.cafemom.com/group/110866

Not sure how that happened, but the link above will just take you to a new window with this question. This should work, just copy and paste it.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 9:59 AM on Jul. 10, 2010