Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

how to correct a mistake for year of child birth

new to cafemom, having problems editing my kids infor or correct birth year, what should i do. edit or delete doesn't work

Answer Question

Asked by grey4onyx at 5:54 AM on Jul. 10, 2010 in About CafeMom

Level 6 (146 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • Go to personal details, log in again and click on kids. You will see the name of your kids in a list, at the right there is a column called edit, click on the icon next to the kid who you want to edit.

    Answer by kuriequinn at 7:22 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

  • Hi grey4onyx,

    Here's how to edit your child's information:

    Mouseover the 'Home' tab.
    Click on 'Personal Details' in the drop-down menu.
    Click the 'Kids' link on the left side of the page.
    Click the icon beneath the 'Edit / Delete Kids' column next to the child whose information you would like to edit.
    A pop-up window will appear and you'll be able to make your changes.
    Click the 'Save' button at the bottom of the window when you're finished.

    If you are still having problems, please use the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of any page.

    -> The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

    Answer by CafeMom Admin at 10:44 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.