Update on my post OUCH!!

I don't know what it is that I said but my 3yr old has taken charge and is cleaning up after herself and I am very impressed! I think i took alot of you alls suggestions and they are working!! Yay Moms!

On to the subject of my mom.. She hasn't spoke to me since that night. She had my dad call me yesterday to find out if I am okay andI stayed short with him cause I feel like if she is concerned she should call me herself. Has anyone else had problems with their mom treating them with little respect when they move out and had kids and a family of their own?

l0v3myg1rl5

Asked by l0v3myg1rl5 at 8:08 AM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• My mom thinks she should still be in charge of all her kids. Including the grown ones. She didn't lose respect, but she does have a tantrum if you do something she doesn't approve of. It's like she's pissed off because she realized too late that we're not just extensions of her. And yes, she'll pout, whine, bitch and give the silent treatment to us if we don't give in to her. She whines a lot. Sorry you're dealing with something similar.
    GothicMommy3

Answer by GothicMommy3 at 9:41 AM on Jul. 10, 2010