How has your summer been so far?

This year is ticking by. For me not in a good way. But time doesn't stand still for no one. So I'm hoping your summer is going Well for you! So is it? I'm hoping it is going great for you! Please Share! Thank you!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 9:15 AM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Great summer so far. Visiting relatives, taking music lessons (ALL the members of our family), teaching daughter new skills (sewing and other "domestic" things). Looking forward to Vacation Bible School the 3rd week of July and camp for DD the first week of August.
    plclemo

Answer by plclemo at 9:18 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• My summer is awesome so far!! My MIL took the girls for 10 days and them my mom is going to take them on another 10-day vacation so I'm engoying time with hubby. I'm a teacher so I'm off work all summer and hubby took 2 weeks off to enjoy or time alone together. Ahhh I'm falling in love with him again..:)
    Then we're all going to Greece in August.
    I hope you summer gets better OP!
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 9:19 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Well so far its been great and stress free but its going by too fast :( before I know it I'm gonna be back to school and work (both full time) and trying to find someone I trust who can stay with my then eleven month old. But for now I'll be happy and enjoy the rest!
    samantha21385

Answer by samantha21385 at 9:21 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• It is going great! We had our baby on the second offical day of summer vacation (according to my kids school calander) and it was a boy!! So we have a new baby, and 2 kids that are loving on him all the time. My garden is kind of pathetic thanks to our resident bunny grrrrr. But really who needs green beans? sniff sniff. On a plus side the heat wave broke last night and I can turn off the ac and open all the winodws! Oh and hubby has been on vacation for the last 2 weeks and it was wonderful!
    mmoleader

Answer by mmoleader at 9:22 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• hmm. let's see. ds graduated from preK, i retired from the hair biz, we moved 4hrs away from home to a town of strangers, and i've had gallbladder surgery. tomorrow begins our vacation... :)))!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:25 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Mine has been a mess. Allergies, death in the family. But on the good side is a birth in the family, lots of times out with friends.

Answer by Bmat at 9:26 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• well, got to see KoRn so that was GREAT :)
    but we moved to a new state and all the nightmare that involves....I am SO sick of the moving mess-tired of seeing boxes and whatnot. We are almost done unpacking now, I have like 3 boxes of miscelaneous stuff to go through still, but I can see the light- I jsut wish we could get rid of the pile of trash in the back from all this. We tried to get a 2nd trash can and found out they don't allow you to have 2- so we will have to rent a trailer or something to get rid of it and it's all wet now from the rain : /
    *sigh*
    had our fireworks taken away on the 4th-we thought we could have them but I guess not...
    hopefully-we can have some fun soon
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:46 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• It's had it's ups and downs.
    My baby girl turned one at the beginning of summer. I got a vacation from work for almost two weeks. Went to visit family and Tennessee.
    However, while I'm driving out of town I found out that my best friend/daughter's godmother is trying to get me fired from my job by telling lies on me. I got her the job working with me because her and her son would have had nothing. I also got her boyfriend a job working with my brother b/c he was laid off and I knew she wasn't able to afford to live if he didn't get a job soon .. and that's how they repay me??
    Sorry I was kind of venting, I needed that.
    Overall, it's been great b/c I try not to focus on the negative.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 9:50 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• It's been a great summer so far just going by way to fast!
    TJones32

Answer by TJones32 at 1:06 PM on Jul. 10, 2010