Anybody else doesn't like their DH?

I mean, I love him, we had a kid and all.. But we're more like roommates. I don't love him in an "I don't wanna lose him" way. I love him in a "I'd be sad if anything happened to him" way. He hasn't done anything bad but that's how I feel. And I know he feels the same way about me. The only reason we're still together is our 7-year-old son.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• I love my husband. Our 40th anniversary is tomorrow. We've been through a lot together- illness, bad times and good times- but he is still the one for me.

Answer by Bmat at 9:28 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I realized that I didn't answer your question. I like as well as love my husband. I like him because he is kind, hard working, smart, patient. I love him because he loves me, and because I feel confident that I can rely on him for emotional support.

Answer by Bmat at 9:30 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Not me. My husband is definitely the one. I like him and love him and I'm crazy in love with him. We've been together for 11 years and we've been married for 7 years and he still manages to surprise me every day in a good way. He loves me uncoditionally no matter what and he has proven that. I fall in love with him again and again every day and he's also my best friend. That's why I am with him.

I don't think your reason is good enough. I would never be with someone less than my hubby because we have a child together. You will still have a child together and you'll still love him the same is you break up.
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 9:37 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I love my husband and I like my husband. However, I admit, there are days I do not like him very much. But overall, I can't imagine my life without him.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:39 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I felt that way about my ex husband. Of course we had other issues to, but getting divorced was the best thing we could've done. Not to mention that we have 3 children together, we was just miserable with each other. And beleive it or not we get along 10x's better now than we did when we was married.
    Now I'm with my SO/BF and living life as it comes. Live ~ Laugh ~ Love
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 9:42 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I only hate mine about 3 days b4 my period...but I love him the rest of the month! LOL!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 9:43 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I love my husband. But he's done a lot of things during our marriage that's made me lose strong feeling I originally had for him. We have 3 kids together and more often than not, we're like room mates. I love him and I know he loves me, but it's not how it used to be. He loves me in a way that he doesn't want to see me and our kids with another man. I love him in the way I respect him because he works hard and he does try really hard. But there are things I can't forget about or let go of. They hurt me too bad.
    GothicMommy3

Answer by GothicMommy3 at 9:45 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• well im not married but we have been together 4 years and im afraid im heading in your direction. like i love him to death but im just over his childish ways! like he still wants to act like a teen he doesnt want to get "old", meaning sitting home up under us all the time. he hates his responsibilities and handles it like a kid. so im not as in love with his as i was before bc i feel that he would choose money and success over his family!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 9:58 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• You need to have more sex. That's the sticky gluey thing that keeps you feeling warm and fuzzy.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:42 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I have been married 10 years and sometimes I ask why. I have 3 daughters and I realized some guys are not meant to be dads. Plus treats me like his slave. Everyone says the kids would be better wthout their dad. I thought leaving but how can I provide for my kids so I stick it out. But maybe better without their dad. Have to do what you think is best to make you happy.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 11:59 AM on Jul. 10, 2010