Not really a question, just wanted to get it off my chest....

77so....I really don't think this is our month. I still have 7 says till AF, but I just don't feel anything...no preg symptoms or nothing, except sore breast and a lil cramping...thanks ladies

proudmommy08477

Asked by proudmommy08477 at 9:51 AM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• :((
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:56 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Hugs.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 9:56 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I'm sorry. Hang in there, it will happen when it's meant to. Good luck and lots of baby dust to you.
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 9:56 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• OH and when I was pregnant with my ds I didn't have any symptoms, he was actually a surprise I was on bcp's and never expected to be preggo, but at the time I smoked and one day I felt gaggy when I lit up a cigarette, I knew right then, but I was not keeping track very well of my periods, and I was pretty late, but it just dawned on me at that very moment, that was weird, and then gosh seems like af should have come by now, then I figured it out, and yep, I was like 10 days late or something like that. So you never know, you don't always have symptoms right away.
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 10:01 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Thanks ladies, I guess there is still hope until AF shows. A week seems soooo long though!!!!
    proudmommy08477

Comment by proudmommy08477 (original poster) at 10:17 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• It can still happen. I didnt now I was pregnant with my son until I was 6 months. Dont get discouraged.
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 4:52 PM on Jul. 10, 2010