What does your daily schedule look like?

fairyinabubble

Asked by fairyinabubble at 9:55 AM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Today? Work, taking a quiz @ lunch, work. Home then VACATION! YAY! :)
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 9:59 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• For today its clean break up my 2 girls feed them clean answer questions on here break up another fight and clean some more and somewhere in the middle take a bathroom break...I wish My husband were home :(
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 9:57 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• what schedule? we get up, eat breakfast, do household chores, play/read, lunch, run errands, play/read more, fix dinner, have some family time, bathe, and back to bed.
    come august, the only thing that changes is morning and afternoon will be commanded by school hours. that's about it!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:59 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I'm a SAHM, so we pretty much do the same thing daily. DS is 12 months.
    We get up around 8:30 and eat breakfast. Play time for DS and I either do some light cleaning or play with him. 1st nap around 11. I shower while he sleeps. When he wakes up, it's lunch time. We fix lunch and eat. Then I get him dressed for the day and I finish getting ready. Then we either play or clean, or if there are errands to run we do that. 2nd nap is around 3:30 to about 4:30. I get big cleaning and dinner prep done. When he gets up we play until DH gets home. Then DH plays with him and I fix dinner and feed the dogs. We eat around 6:30. Then we usually go for a walk. Then we come home and I clean the kitchen and DH and DS play and then I join them. Bath time for DS is 9 pm. Then we get him ready for bed, have a bottle (the only one of the day) and go to bed. I have me time or DS and me time and then we go to bed at around midnight.
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 10:06 AM on Jul. 10, 2010