What were the very first words that came to mind when you found out you were pregnant :)

Just for fun by little papoose birth doula

doula1

Asked by doula1 at 10:07 AM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Is this for real?!?
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 10:08 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• "How in the f**k did this happen?!?"
    Then, remembering the truth or dare Jenga that got a little bit out of control the month before, "Ohhhh, yeah."
    Then, I puked, then cried, then I got it together and was all good from there. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:09 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• No way? Are you sure? This to my OB!
    plclemo

Answer by plclemo at 10:10 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• well with my first child, i was 17 but for some reason very happy i kept thinking o my God o my God, and scared of what my parents would think, by my second child, i was 18, living in a dump and was thinking o no o no, lol, its amazing though how at the time you dont know how it is going to work out but God took my hand and led me, i now have 9 months of nursing school left, my kids are happy and healthy, and we are living comfortably :)
    candace71306

Answer by candace71306 at 10:17 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• with the first one I wouldn't look at the results- he did. He got all happy and I was was like ...OMG and not in a good way! from there it was just crying and unhappiness-while he was running around the apt filed with joy. We planned the 2nd. NOW...I wouldn't change it-I love my kids dearly
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:22 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I had peed on the stick & called my sister.. "Do BOTH lines need to be the same color on the EPT like on an ovulation kit? "WHY? Are there two lines?" " WELL, YEAH. BUT THERE NOT THE SAME COLOR" "IT DOESNT MATTER ASS-YOUR PREGNANT" Click- Turn to my husband... WERE HAVING A BABY! ;)
    pinkcicle709

Answer by pinkcicle709 at 10:39 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• with my last one it was "OH CRAP!"
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 10:40 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Ohh shit!
    MummaMel

Answer by MummaMel at 10:42 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• To my then-boyfriend/now husband: 'We have a problem'...OK, I know, not the best choice of first thoughts...but I was 37 and not married! And this was my first pregnancy! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? LOL! But it is all good. We are happily married and DS is our little miracle :) God made it perfectly clear that DH and I belong together IMHO!
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 10:50 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• "Oh Boy, here I go again."
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 11:07 AM on Jul. 10, 2010