How to help my stomach I had spoiled milk?

Alright due to chemo I can't Taste. Every day DH tastes my expired milk for my coffee. today he wasn't around to do so. It didn't smell or taste that bad. But it kinda' did in my coffee. But like I mentioned everything tastes Terrible to me! I asked him on it. He said did you drink your coffee? I said yes for my migraine help. He said yes it was Bad!! Can I help my stomach anyway now? I'm desperate! We have to go to the old Car Show. And my tummy isn't Happy! We're jobless too so we use what we have here..

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 10:10 AM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I thought that since milk was pasteurized it was safe even past the expiration date....Are you sure it was the milk,or could it be from some other reason?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:16 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Try some baking soda as a tummy tamer. i think you dissolve some in a glass

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:17 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• How about bread? Or saltines?
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 10:19 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Or tums. They may help.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 12:22 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• butterflyblue: Milk can go bad BEFORE the sell by date. Pasteurized or not.

OP: I think you just have to deal with it. Is there something that you have to take for the nauesua from the chemo? That may help, otherwise try Tums or something on those lines. I hope you feel better soon!!

Answer by tyfry7496 at 2:49 PM on Jul. 10, 2010