I need to replace my 5 year olds bike tire and inner tube how much will it cost?

she just learned how to ride her bike right before her 5th birthday in April and she already has a side mark on the tire. She needs a new tire and inner tubes she is dying to ride her bike again, but I can't find anything at walmart.com when I press in inner tubes for bikes or when I press tires for bikes it doesn't show me what I am looking for. How can I find out where else to look them up? About how much will it cost?

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 10:54 AM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Shopping

• My son is rough on his bike so we buy a new tube about every 2 weeks. He is 8 y/o and has a mongoose bike.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 10:58 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• The tubes for my kids bikes are $14 at WalMart. Did she tear up the tire too or is it just flat. If its just flat you will probably only need the replacement tube.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 10:57 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• no she tore up the tire too there is a whole in the tire
    mommy5409

Comment by mommy5409 (original poster) at 10:59 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• the academy sporting goods store has tubes/tires.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:04 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

We couldn't find a tire anywhere for that size bike so DH without telling me went out bought a bike for our DD and her uncle piched in too and brought her home a new bike and she was soooooo happy it is a mongoose lol
    mommy5409

Comment by mommy5409 (original poster) at 4:05 PM on Jul. 11, 2010