Has anyone tried Turbo Fire?

Does it really work? lol

collegexmamix28

Asked by collegexmamix28 at 11:09 AM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I am getting ready to start week 3, I love it! It is the best program! Have you ever done Turbo Jam?
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 1:50 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Have it and LOVE IT!!!!!
    allymas0908

Answer by allymas0908 at 8:10 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Absolutely! I just happened upon this post because I was wondering what other's results have been... I am in the middle of week 5, I finally broke through a plateau I couldn't pass and I literally just measured my arms and I've lost over 1" in each arm!!!! I am a (new) Beachbody Coach therefore I do "sell" their products but it means I also offer support and fitness tips as well. Please feel free to find me on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/leigh.fritz or check out my Beachbody site (www.beachbodycoach.com/leighfritz) and click "contact me" to ask ANY questions! it's what I'm here for!! =)
    LeighFritz

Answer by LeighFritz at 8:25 PM on Jul. 27, 2010