Is he ready for it?

My little guy, who turned 3 on June 1st, has been keeping his diaper dry during the night. He is fully potty trained with few accidents. I am wondering if you think he is ready for no diapers? We have a lot left, but someone we know could use them. What do you thing? Yay or nay to the diaper?

mistical_me

Asked by mistical_me at 11:23 AM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I say go for it ! My ds was fully potty trained at home and during the day by 3.I was reluctant to take the diaper away at night and when we left the house, but he always woke up dry in the morning, so we took it away and he RARELY has accidents maybe 2 or 3 in the 6 or 7 months since. If you are worried about his mattress you could always get one of those plastic covers for it. Good Luck !
    samuelsmom

Answer by samuelsmom at 11:27 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Nay to the diaper...Yay to undies(and plastic matress protector)! GL
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 11:32 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• It sounds like he's ready for big boy undies. I say go for it.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 11:33 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Take it off but put one of those sheet protectors down for the first couple nights :) Congrats btw!!!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 11:36 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• If he is dry at night then he has bladder control. Your little guy is trained! Good for you. Once you change to underwear don't go back.

Answer by Bmat at 11:35 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• He still has his crib mattress that is plastic but he is in a toddler bed! I think we might try the no diaper thing!!! Thanks all!!!
    mistical_me

Comment by mistical_me (original poster) at 12:11 PM on Jul. 10, 2010