If you found porno on your husband's phone email

Would you be angry if you found porno on your husband's email while snooping through his phone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• No I never touch his phone its how we roll. If I ever want to know I just ask.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:44 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I would never look at his phone...and if he did have one we would have watched it together ;)
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 11:45 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I wouldn't snoope...but if I found out he was into that, it would be grounds for separation for me, no doubt!
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 11:46 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• First, I wouldn't be snooping.
    Secondly, if it wasn't kiddy porn, why would I care? My Laptop is full of porn, and it's all mine... He's a grown up, if he wants to look at porn, I don't see an issue.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:47 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• regular, paid for porn, or some random chick texting tit pics?
    Paid for, internet porn? No biggie. Don't care. Chick texting tit pics? Pissed off.

But seriously, why are you snooping? I don't understand why people get married if they don't trust each other.
    Jenny-talia

Answer by Jenny-talia at 11:49 AM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Nope. I know where he keeps all his porn. And his phone is not a usual place for it. But I wouldn't be surprised if I found it there.
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 12:00 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I would because I feel that is disrespectful and degrading. Not just for them ( people doing it) but for the spouse to be watching. That is no respect if he has to go and look at other women... I don't care what other women on here say about porno being ok, Its not it jsut shows how much respect is in the relationship
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 12:20 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I think that is perfectly fine... I feel that it is waaaayyy better than another women
    megan1089

Answer by megan1089 at 2:33 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• We look at each other's phones to play games on them, but if I found it.. I have to admit, I would be hurt by it. Maybe even a little disgusted. He's already expressed his feelings about porn and it's not in a good way either... so I would also be very shocked.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 5:27 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• We have a rule: no porn or questionable material on our cells. Our children have access to our phones so no naughty stuff. That being said, if he had it on an item the children don't see I would not care.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 2:19 PM on Jul. 11, 2010