Ok I need help with something REALLY REALLY stupid!!!!

It is a really long crazy complicated story as to WHY i need this but, hopefully you ladies can look past how incredably stupid it is and help me anyway. someone wrote this on my FB page and i need to respond with something cute and clever and hopefully funny. feel free to bash since this is soooooooo freaking stupid!!!
Here is what he wrote
I would have thought Gil would have tought u better than to get caught up in Obama's B.S. Jeez ur loosing major cool points... lol"

gil is my brother btw and this guy is his best friend...really i know how dumb this is but help me think of a cute funny way of responding!!!!
THANKS LADIES!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Cool points vs IQ points. hmmm...think I'll take the IQ points, thanks :)
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:33 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Not really a response but does this person really think that your brother can really have that much influence over your opinions? Are you a clone of your brother? No. Of course not. It's weird that I read this question today because just this week, my own sister said something very similar: that she feels like she "failed as a big sister" because I don't agree with her about a certain topic. I thought, "How arrogant and condescending can you get?" Anyway . . . I hope someone gives you a good comeback.
    FrogSalad

Answer by FrogSalad at 12:01 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• ..yeah that's what you think

? I dont know lol
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 12:05 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I have my own opinions at least I am not a clone of someone else, just an idea
    magikmom_4

Answer by magikmom_4 at 12:12 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Tell him when he learns to spell "losing" correctly, you will listen to his advice.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:26 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• "Cool points vs IQ points. hmmm...think I'll take the IQ points, thanks :) "

This.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 7:52 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I agree with Gil..........and i'd just tell him that you were always the smart one in the family!
    MissMyDad

Answer by MissMyDad at 8:08 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I can think for myself, thank you very much....oh and I can SPELL correctly too---too bad you can't do either!!
    connorsmom1970

Answer by connorsmom1970 at 8:21 PM on Jul. 10, 2010