Do you think she is being ungrateful or is it just because I am in a bad mood?

My friend has a pretty good marriage we have all known each other since high school and honestly they are living the "fairytale" life.... but for the last few months her husband has been working night shift for extra money for her brand new car. She constantly complains and moans and groans about her feeling like a single parent & telling that to everyone esp. on facebook... and I have to roll my eyes... single moms wouldnt have the income she has coming in from him, most single moms dont get to stay home, most single moms do not get to take nice vacations 3 times a year, most single moms do not get to drop their kids off at a babysitter so she can get her nails done or go tanning EVERYDAY, most single moms do not have a husband to make supper before going back to work in the evening... I know it sounds like I am jealous, maybe I am a little at how well she is treated but mostly I am just annoyed and I dont think I am alone..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Eh, if she's that annoyed by it, maybe she needs to find a job so that he's not having to work an extra shift (I'm assuming) so they can have more money. Then they could be home together at the same time.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 12:01 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Wow I was a single mom and I never had it that good. I think maybe you should be a friend and call BS on her whining. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:02 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Maybe C all of thee above! lol

Everyone complains at times...What HER reality is, to her its a hardship right now.....God forbid she ever have to deal with REAL HARDSHIP...her head might spin!

If she is your friend, I would still tell her your being ungrateful....but don't let it bug you...you don't have to sleep woth her! lol

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 12:10 PM on Jul. 10, 2010