how can you go on after you leave your married someone. have 3 kids and dont work so new income. Think would be happier if let. any advice.

momindiana

Asked by momindiana at 12:14 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• One day at a time. I'm really sorry you're going through this. First thing check out the resources in your area. Do you have family to help you out? Maybe look at going back to school for something that could put you in a job fairly quickly if you don't have any marketable skills at this time. Can you stay with anyone till you get back on your feet? You could probably get lots of free grants to go back to school and have it pretty much paid being a single mom of 3 kids. You can do this, you're strong, find your inner strength and remember how much your kids love you and need you. Big hugs and I'll be praying for you.
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 12:19 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I don't understand what u wrote. Maybe u can re-write it then maybe I can give u some advice.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 12:19 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• umm huh?
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 12:23 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Okay I read the first response and I understand now. For let me say I am sorry that u are going through this. You have to take 1day at a time. When your kids see u always try to keep a smile on your face. If u have to get on PA apply for it.Good luck honey
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 12:25 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• thanks for the good advice. Glad their people out there like you.to ashleyBDG
    momindiana

Comment by momindiana (original poster) at 12:29 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• You're welcome, best of luck to you honey!
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 12:30 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• check into food stamps, cash assistance and wic. they also have housing you could sign up for. best wishes to you
    megan1089

Answer by megan1089 at 2:21 PM on Jul. 10, 2010