Someone help me figure out when to test, please :( My periods are very irregular so I can't base it off of that.

I had unprotected sex on July 3rd.
My periods are always irregular...I will skip months at a time and then periods ranging from 3-9 days long so I have no clue when my period would be due.

How soon could I take a test?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It takes atleast 2 weeks to show up on a test from the day of conception from what i have been told by the pharmacists. So, i would test on the 17th :) I tested 16 days after unprotected sex and i was pregnant with my son.
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 12:22 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Just wait a month. Why would you want to find out so early? Makes your pregnancy seem to last forever.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 12:28 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Test the beginning of August..
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 12:29 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• mine showed negative the 1st time i missed my period but i knew i was prego so i took another at 6 weeks n it was positive!
    LilStacy

Answer by LilStacy at 12:37 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I had really irregular periods as well just like yours. I thought wad hoping that I was pregnant cuz we had been trying for awhile. So I had gone in to get my progesterone checked to see if I had ovulated. Well I found out I was pregnant. At my first ultrasound it turned out I was 9 weeks already. So its really hard for women like us but I would probably wait til either the end of July or maybe the beginning of Aug. GL hon.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 3:45 PM on Jul. 10, 2010