Does anyone have a baby whos breastfed and gags on a bottle or binky?

We have tried giving my daughter a bottle only a few times because of the circumstances and she gagged. I exclusevely breastfeed so it wasnt a big deal but she gags on a binky too which we dont even bother giving to her any more.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my dd gags too. we don't give her pacifiers, and she still refuses bottles, but she doesn't gag anymore. I guess they just have to get used to it?
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:29 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Oh yeah lol my last baby is 8 months and will chew on a bottle now but she used to gag!
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 12:30 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I EBF for the first 8 months (I had to stop due to health reasons) and everytime even as a new born I gave my baby a binky, she acted like she was shoking, my nurse said its normal
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 12:35 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• my daughter did we had to get her the playtex drop-ins bottles with the rounded nipple and she didn't gag.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 2:23 PM on Jul. 10, 2010