do you and your dh/so share any common dreams or goals?

we would both like to have a small farm with an animal rescue on it.

jennifer588

Asked by jennifer588 at 12:50 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes we have shared many dreams and have always had common goals. Some have come true and some did not. Having these goals and dreams is what keeps you connected and makes life worth living. Always something to look forward to.. Just my opinion..............
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 12:54 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Getting our home built.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 12:53 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I failed to say we had the dreams of building our own house, opening a restaurant, and today the common goal is to get out of debt and get a job after being laid off!!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 12:56 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• We want to plan for our future so that we're secure, and we both have dreams of finding and fixing up a house to be our forever house with acreage and maybe horses. I'm going to be a nurse, so we've thought about after our kids are raised, he can retire and maybe I'd be a traveling nurse and we could just travel around and live in different places for a few months at a time. Or we've also thought about really focusing on doing God's work, like going where he leads us maybe missionary work, or maybe I could find a nursing position in another country or something similar. We don't have a set dream though, but we know it will be together.
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 1:02 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• We have the same dream of retiring and traveling around the USA in an RV together. There are others, but I don't feel like typing them all out. I could go on and on and on.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 5:23 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• My husband and I both had a childhood dream of living in a log cabin deep in the forest and mountians. It was funny when he told me he had that dream because I used to think of it all the time growing up. We have kids so it's no feasible to do that but we do go to Yellowstone National park every year and camp, hike and enjoy the mountians. It is very peaceful for us and quite bonding.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 5:54 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Yes... we write down family goals every year and track them.

We are fixing up our house together, plan to travel more and want to retire as young as possible.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 4:56 AM on Jul. 11, 2010