Do you use a battery operated toothbrush?

Which brand, do you like it, would you recommend it?

LauraMi261

Asked by LauraMi261 at 1:04 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Health

• I have a sonic brush and I love it , I hear the crest spinbrushes are just as good.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 11:41 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• crest spinbrush- $6 I like them.
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 1:05 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I've got an Oral-B Vitality. You actually plug it into the wall, so it's not exactly battery operated. It's about $22, so it's pricey, but it works really well. I feel like I've just been to the dentist right after I use it.
    degsyuna

Answer by degsyuna at 1:09 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Arm and hammer spin brush and I love it!!
    TJones32

Answer by TJones32 at 1:10 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• love my crest spin brush, we all have one
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 1:12 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I have a Sonicare, it's rechargeable, not battery, but it's the same deal. I love it! I think if you were to buy one they are about $180 and every 6 or 8 months you should get a new head. But you only have to buy one base and you can fit up to 3 different heads on the base itself, meaning the entire family can use it without swapping any germs. AND it has an ultraviolet sanitizer built right in as well to help keep everyone's brush heads and mouths clean!

Here's the one I have...
    http://www.amazon.com/Philips-Sonicare-Rechargeable-Toothbrush-Sanitizer/dp/B000UK2W4C/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1278781944&sr=8-4

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:13 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Crest spinbrush and I love it. Its inexpensive, and the heads are replaceable.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 1:19 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• No I use the free ones from the dentist. I am lame and cheap like that. I also have great teeth so I don't work about it. My mom has a Soniccare from the dentist, the rechargable and she loves it. I would get my teeth bleached professionally before I'd spend that kind of money on a toothbrush though.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 3:16 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Crest Spin brush....I love it :)
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 8:27 PM on Jul. 10, 2010