when can I take a test?

how early can i take a test...and the first response test how many have used those?

Brianna-Ravae

Asked by Brianna-Ravae at 1:06 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• 10 days past ovulation. the later you wait the better. good luck!
    saralouise

Answer by saralouise at 1:09 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• You can take a test anytime. But I personally have always waited until I was at leas a month late. If you have the hormone it will be there if you test today or 2 months from now.
    trelmix

Answer by trelmix at 1:30 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I have always gotten early positive results with the First Response non-digital test 4-5 days before my missed period. Sometimes, the line may be light, but if it's there, it's a positive!
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 1:51 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I've heard the first response tests actually end up with a lot of false negatives. I'd wait until your period is late to test. That way you actually have reason to believe you are pregnant and aren't just testing because you hope you might be.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:59 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• thats the test i used both times, but i always waited till i missed to take one ...mine said negative, then took another at 6 weeks n was positive sooo the false negative could b tru or horamone level wasnt high enuf to trigger the test!
    LilStacy

Answer by LilStacy at 4:49 PM on Jul. 11, 2010