The kids of Jon and Kate plus 8...

I can't stand Kate Gossling and I have never been able to bring myself to watch this show...I like some "reality" tv but I usually cross the line somewhere...but I have Discovery Health on and it happened to come on and now I understand why people watch this show. Their kids are so adorable its rediculous they are the stars of the show and now I have been sucked in lol Does anyone else watch this show?

Linda_PF

Asked by Linda_PF at 1:41 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Entertainment

• Just because you are cute and born in a group does not mean that your parents, the people who should be most interested in supporting and protecting you, should be able to freely sell away your private childhood moments, life and anonymity. Those 2 idiots sold their kids' lives to the highest bidder-effectively making the family a commodity/ product.

Why have a bunch of kids that you have no intention of working hard to support?
    There should be laws against such exploitation.
    I doubt these kids will grow to be healthy, functional adults.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 1:54 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I kinda did, but once they split up i don't know why she still has the show going, my opinion, to make money...exposing her kids, in my opinion its bad parenting
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 1:43 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I've never watched the show, just seen them on th news and stuff like that, she looks like a sl*t, and he isn't far behind, and I think they are doing nothing but using those kids.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 1:44 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• My ten year old daughter liked to watch it.I watched it a few times with her....but your right ...that Kate is sooooooo annoying...her husband is a jerk too.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 1:42 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• The whole getting rich on the backs of your kids thing makes me want to scream.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:45 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I have always watched the show. I love Kate and the kids!!!
    ameliasmama1

Answer by ameliasmama1 at 1:46 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Sometimes when I am chanel surfing I stop and watch it.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 1:47 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Well said Sisteract
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 1:55 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I totally agree with you Sisteract!! After she was on Dancing with the Stars everything went to her head i saw this sad picture the day or day after she got home from dancing with the stars shes jumping in a limo to get to NY to do other shit and the kids are at the door sad puppy dog faces...i mean you'd think after being away fromt hem for so long the only thing ud want to do is spend time with them not prance around the city and be on tv and make money for nothing!!! ugh i just cant stand her and watching this episode i agree with you cochise John is a bit of a jerk i just dont get it...but gosh darn those kids are so adorable i want to adopt em all <3
    Linda_PF

Comment by Linda_PF (original poster) at 2:03 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I used to watch it, but because the new Kate Plus 8 falls on Sundays I've never seen that. You might also enjoy watching Raising Sextuplets on We. Their kids just turned two.

I know Kate's not the most likable people in the world, but don't forget Jon cheated on her. He always seemed immature and lazy to me.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:17 PM on Jul. 10, 2010