What attracts white women to black men?

My reason for asking is because my man is black and i just LOVE IT!!!

IziksMommy09

Asked by IziksMommy09 at 1:50 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• lmao they do have big ones.....but just as long as their good looking and well educated I say go for it.I wouldn't mind one myself lol
    SisterPact4Evr

Answer by SisterPact4Evr at 2:57 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• THE DICK, lets be honest if their not rich or just atheletes its THE DICK , i like all colors doesnt matters black women are use to it so they dont get excited if your sttuff is good you could make it work with anyone or course theres other things you have to like lets stop beating around the bush..............straight to the point
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 2:26 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I think it is just personal preference like anything else that attracts us to others. I like tall broad shoulders men, my best friend like short round guys. Just a matter of preference.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:52 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I was attracted to my husband because he was nice, good looking and just a good person. His color had nothing to do with it.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 2:18 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• What makes anyone attracted to the people that they are attracted to? Personality, looks, respectfulness?

Answer by tyfry7496 at 3:04 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• well, what attracts you to him, I assume your white
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 1:51 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Yes, Im white.... and i just cant seem to be interested in white men. On the other hand, black men.....catch my eye everytime!!!
    IziksMommy09

Comment by IziksMommy09 (original poster) at 2:00 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I am married to a black man and I am white. Back when I started dating black men it was to shock my parents. To be different then others. that was back in the late 70's. I have been with black men for so long that dating a man of my race seems weird.

Answer by louise2 at 2:15 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I think just like anything, it's just something you "prefer"...
    I like a real "man's man"...tall, broad shoulders, big hands. makes me feel safe & protected.

...and there's something about big trucks. get's me everytime..
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 2:20 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• lol. PERSONALLY I am into Mexican guys. My ex was 1/2 & 1/2 and I thought he was full mexican. But aparently im the only 1 who thought that. We dated for 3 years and he lived in the ghetto. I got sooo much crap from black girls from bein w him. They called him a traitor n all this stuf.. It was stupid and they were just jealous cuz he was HOTT! lol. but I think it is all just personal preference. There are certain features about the opposite sex we look for....
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 2:27 PM on Jul. 10, 2010