umm really? Did u just do that?

Ok so just went to check the mail, there was a lady in my apt complex she has about a 8mo old....he was eating a cookie and she pulled out a tube of clorox dissinfeting wipes and wiped her sons face with them, Wow I dont that thats good for him at all, I mean isent baby wipes more cheap then clorox wipes?? what the hell..

DeeMarie87

Asked by DeeMarie87 at 1:51 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ugh I hate parents that use any type of wipe with alcohol in it, its harmfull to the child makes me want to scream, when did germs become so bad, we need germs to be healthy
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 1:54 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• maybe she had tucked a broken box of baby wipes INTO an empty clorox wipes container?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:59 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Maybe it was just what she had...not saying it's ok but ya know?
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 1:52 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Yah but she could have waited till she got to the house and used baby wipes or wash cloth??
    DeeMarie87

Comment by DeeMarie87 (original poster) at 1:55 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• When my son was a new born we took a trip with my MIL and during the trip we ran out of wipes. I told my MIL we were going to get more and she said oh, I have some, and she came out with Clorox wipes and asked "Can't you use these?" She was trying to be helpful, but I was thinking "Really? You don't see how the chemicals in that would be bad for a new born baby?" I think it was just momentary mental block for her though... not like, a way of life.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 1:58 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• ugg, doesn't it say on the package "not for use on babies"? Plus is says not for use on skin.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 2:01 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• wow. that's all i can say.

wow.
    inkydorei

Answer by inkydorei at 2:05 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• no u can def tell the diffrance between the two, well i can bc i use them on a daily baises.....the clorox wipes are thinner and have round circles on them
    DeeMarie87

Comment by DeeMarie87 (original poster) at 2:06 PM on Jul. 10, 2010