How long did it take for you to see slight results from using proactive?

I dont really have acne, i have a few stray pimples but thats all. I started using it today, just curious to see how long it took you, also what is the condition of your skinn?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:56 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Health

• I didn't...I have sensitive skin and it was too harsh for me...how it works for you :)
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 2:02 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I never saw results at all :( I don't have severe acne...but mine is hormonal and proactive really doesn't help that.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 2:09 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I didn't see any results here either.. It seemed to make my skin worse and dry.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 2:16 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Pretty much immediately. It made me swell up in a purple itchy rash all over my face. It bleached my washcloths, too.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:30 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I never say any results and I don't think it is meant for a few pimples, it is meant for severe cases. I agree with those that said it made my skin worse. I also ended up having Roscesa not acne and Proactive won't help Roscesa.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 3:00 PM on Jul. 10, 2010