Found out my neice has made out with 14 guys?

Today i was on my 16 year old neice's computer. She just moved in with my DH and I. While on there i saw she had left a page up with a list of 14 guys that she made out with. I know that she is not a virgin, she made a mistake when she was 14 and i trust her enough when she says she hasnt had sex since. In your opinion do you think 14 guys is alot for a 16 year old girl?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• I think ONE guy is a lot for a 16 year old, I would talk to her, before it becomes another baby in the house
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 2:01 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I think that's a lot for anybody. I also think it's an indication of a huge emotional lack in her life, and I would try to get her some help as quickly as possible. If she has bonded with that many guys, there isn't much of her left, and she needs some serious help.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 2:01 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• eh i dissagree if she has already become sexually active i say its normal, Its makein out atleast it was 14 guys she slept with...
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 2:04 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Made out as in sex or just kissing? I say put her on birth control.

Answer by louise2 at 2:05 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• yea i would do the BC thing also
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 2:07 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I would have a serious talk with her, and put her on Birth control if she isn't all ready on it.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 2:09 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• you said neice

does she have a mother?
    or
    are you her mom?

she does need a woman to speak to her, but not just once, all the time, even when the teen seems not to be listening, a great father figure helps girls to have more respect for themselves

imo, if she has had sex alreaady, chances are that she will again or is having still and now just says the "right thing", therefore no having to heaar speech====BC
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:15 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Made out with? Sex?
    One is too many, as someone else said. Where does it say that it is alright to feel : "Oh well, they all do it" ? Just say no. I am shocked at the lack of morals today.Doesn't anyone ever talk about sex with their kids anymore?
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 2:21 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• That is a lot of guys for a 16 year old, I wonder at the rate she is going what the count will be at 21??? she is definitely searching for something, maybe a father figure?

Answer by older at 2:55 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I had sleeped with more when I was 16-----I had issues, I would talk to her, no non virgin makes out with 16 guys and doesn't have sex.
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 4:15 PM on Jul. 10, 2010