I have the WORST razor burn on my woo-hoo

Not because the razor was too dull, but because it was just growing a little like stubbles and i shaved and it hurts SO bad. Anyone know anything to help soothe it a little? Also do any of you wax down there if so is it easier then shaving?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• aloe or that bikini zone stuff.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:03 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Hydracortisone 1%, hope it gets better soon.
    ixadorexpink

Answer by ixadorexpink at 2:07 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Aloe, A&D, or unscented moisturizer. Bikini zone didnt work for me. It just irritated it more. Desitine even works for me when I have irritation down there.
    Ya you have to waite a couple days inbetween shaving or else that happens.
    I waxed before and I got a lot of ingrown hairs. It was a pain and a lot of money, but some people swear by it.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 2:13 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• after the pain subsides, you can use cornstarch. it will calm an itchiness and feel cooler to the skin. as far as waxing goes, you will have to let it grow about and 1/18'' of an inch at least, for the wax to adhere and get a better RIP!surprised

dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:13 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Just don't shave your Woo-hoo, whatever. I NEVER do, never will and I don't know anyone who does. I actually asked around and everyone thinks it is bizarre. Sorry...that's how we feel. I don't have to worry about razor burn. Hehe.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 2:18 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Have you ever heard of this stuff called cootchie, they sell it in novalty stores. It's supposed to stop the irritation before it occurs b/c it makes the hair soft and not so brittle therefore causing less irritation. You should definitely try it!!! Me and some of my friends use it!
    IziksMommy09

Answer by IziksMommy09 at 2:19 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Trust me, I've been there and that's exactly why I don't shave anymore. It may be all smooth and nice for a day, but what you are feeling I have suffered more often than not. I used to put the sunburn gel with the lidocaine on it to help with the burn and irritation You are going to have to let it grow for a few days, maybe a week, before you try shaving again or it's going to get worse. Hope you feel better!!
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:33 PM on Jul. 10, 2010