Do you like watergun or water balloon fights

summertime fun

1LovelyAngel

Asked by 1LovelyAngel at 2:08 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My daughter was just chasing me in the house with a super soaker yesterday lol. It was fun but we couldn't do it for too long ...can't soak the house up lol.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 2:09 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I love a good water gun fight. But then I get to use the water hose. lol
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 2:11 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• But of course!!! However, my favorite water fight is to lmao, put a piece of scotch tape on the sprayer thing on the kitchen sink. lmao And let dh go to get water. I think it is sooooo funny!

He did it to me once years ago, stupid me, I thought there was something wrong with the sprayer and turned the water back on immediately after turning it off.
    josie_mommyof2

Answer by josie_mommyof2 at 2:15 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• We love a good water fight. We use balloons, water guns, buckets, whatever we can get our hands on and fill with water. We can go for a long time just getting water all over each other in the yard.
    We kept some balloons in the fridge, then moved them to the freezer about half an hour before my husband got home from work a couple weeks ago. Then, we threw them on him when he got out of the car. You should have seen him jumping! Great fun!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:06 PM on Jul. 10, 2010