What could this be? TMI(symptoms included in details)

My husband & I just recently decided to try for another child. With our 1st & only child it took us 14 months of trying to finally conceive. On June 14th (while still on birth control pills) I had my period. On June 24th I stopped taking them for good. On June 28th I had my period again (since I stopped taking the pills) For the past 3 days my pelvic area has been sensitive. Today my small dog stepped there (which normally wouldn't bother me) & I almost cried. It also is sensitive if I sit down too hard. And then for the past 2 days I have had a clear (and today cloudy) discharge as well. I took a pregnancy test on July 7th (2 days ago) and it showed negative. What else could this be? I don't have insurance so should I go to the health department to get checked or wait?
I'm only sexually active w/ my husband by the way so I can rule out any STD's. And please if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything as a reply. Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:44 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Health

• Most cities have a public health clinic, or a sexually transmitted disease clinic. In lieu of a gynecologist and no insurance, these are safe places to go get Sista Meow checked out for free or low fees. Your symptoms don't sound definitive enough for a good guess here. Have you tried other websites like md.com?
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 2:51 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• You could have a pelvic infaction or something. Go to planned parenthood. Im not sure they can treat you, but they can probubly say yeah somethings wrong, go see a doc. They take people with no insurance and its cheap.
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 2:46 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• it could be an infection. it wouldnt hurt to go get checked out since you are ttc.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:49 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Doesnt sound like pregnancy at all. i agre with carsonsmommytam planned parenthood.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:49 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Yes. I agree go to the clinic and get that checked out.Good lucky honey I hope everything comes out good
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 2:51 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I agree with the other answers, go to planned parenthood & get it checked out. If you have an infection of some kind it could be barring your getting pregnant.
    Lbonita

Answer by Lbonita at 2:54 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Is it center or near your ovaries? Maybe you are starting to ovulate again and experiencing Mittelschmerz, which is the pain some women experience during ovulation. I know I am very tender during ovulation. It's a good idea to get checked out though.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 4:26 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• go to the doctor and see- it may a hormone thing from stopping the pill
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 4:26 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• It's possible it could be an ovarian cyst, I would see a dr to make sure. If it hurt to the point you almost cried, something may be going on.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 10:18 PM on Jul. 10, 2010