Where is your favorite place to be in the summer?

Mine is my parents. Specifically their yard. It is huge, has a couple ponds. Thousands of flowers in the many flower beds. And the grass is my favorite thing, it's like walking on a soft damp bed.

2BlondeBabies

Asked by 2BlondeBabies at 3:25 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I like a beach in Torrance, California. Near my parent's home. It has a pathway you have to walk down from street level which gets warm, but is worth it when you get to the water. The waves that come crashing into the surf as you get pushed a little by the water. I miss laying on my towel taking in the sun! I could hear the people around playing or talking, then I would roll over and sip some beverage, probably right about now it would be a Pepsi or maybe an iced tea.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 3:32 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• The beach. The sound of the surf, the ocean breeze, the soft sand.

Answer by Bmat at 3:27 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Sitting on a boat in the middle of the lake......when you get hot you jump in to cool off!
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 3:28 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• camping in the rockies. it's like 20 degrees cooler in the mountains. the higher up the cooler it gets.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 3:26 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• My Aunt and Uncle's cottage on a lake in the Quebec Laurentians.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 3:36 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Either in my living room with the a/c going full strength, or at the lake. But, since it's still flooded and closed and not reopening any time soon, looks like it's here for the time being.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:38 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I like being out in our yard,the beach,the park or sittin my butt in my bedroom with the A/C unit going! LOL
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:39 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• LAKE MICHIGAN!
    I love taking pictures, looking for rocks, and just being by the water! I'd prefer to be near an ocean, but LM will do just fine. :D
    Plus, I finally am taking my kids there a week from Saturday. Soo excited!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:09 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Vegas!
    chloesmom714

Answer by chloesmom714 at 4:52 PM on Jul. 10, 2010