tattoo???

I would LOVE to get a tottoo of my sons name, he is my lil piece of gold and I want to have him werever I go! I was thinking on my wrist, or maybe down my side ... Im at a loss because i still want two more kids, i dont want them to feel left out, whats your opinion. NO BASHING PLZ!

megan1089

Asked by megan1089 at 3:50 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Choose a place on your body that you think would look good with future add-ons. I have always wanted a tattoo of my children too..but havent gotten one yet because I can't make up my mind where to put it! lol
    I'd like it to be in a place where it can easily be covered up if I have to dress up for an occassion or go to church. But at the same time I don't want it to be in a spot that would be considered sexy either because they are my kids names! lol
    A friend of mine has her childrens names tattooed over her heart...and with each new addition she has the new name added, she has her husbands name there as well.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:55 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I have 4 children and one on the way and a couple of months ago I got a tattoo for one of my kids. I had twins a little over a year ago and my first born twin son passed away and so I decided to get a tattoo in memory of him. I love it and do not regret it one bit, because I feel like my son is with me all the time. and I can take him everywhere with me. I do feel a little bad because I don't have my others kids, but all of my boys have the same initials and my girls have the same initials also so if I decide to put myself through the pain again I'll proably include them I'm thinking about it. I'll just have to take pain medication, I hate needles and I'm the biggest wuss when it comes to pain, so it did hurt alot. You can decided weather you wanna get tattoos of your other kids or when your done having kids design something with all there names on it.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 3:56 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I have my son's name on my wrist in disney letters. I love it. If I have another child I will find another place for their name. For my the being visible part doesn't matter because I have 17 and most of them are visible unless I wear long sleeves. I'd say go for it.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 4:04 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I was choose something that symbolizes him. That way you can do the same with future children and not have a list of names on you. Like if a star symbolizes him, or a bumble bee for whatever reason .. Then that's what you should get.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:01 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• well, I personally wouldn't get it in a place that is obvious all the time like the arms.
    have you considered getting something else besides his name? like maybe something pretty to honor him, something that you can artistically add to?
    I just think that names look like a shopping list-

good luck!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 3:58 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• chose a place that can be covered up.
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 4:18 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• My sister has 3 hearts with her children's names inside each one near her heart. When she wears a tank top or swim suit it can be seen, but is easily covered while in the work environment. I have been thinking of getting a butterfly with each of the wings the color of my children's birthstones.
    mom-2-4boys

Answer by mom-2-4boys at 7:23 PM on Jul. 10, 2010