Relationship confusion...

My boyfriend and I met in Texas but moved to Arizona where I'm from, currently we live with my parents but were moving into our apartment this weekend... and being back here my sons father has been in my life again to be with my son. We never fought until we moved out here. It's constant fighting...and I've been missing my "family" I just can't get over the fact that my son isnt my boyfriends...I know that sounds lame at that people dont always work out. My ex wasnt the best person or the most attractive...and my current boyfriend is very attractive and we always just clicked but now I just cant seem to stop picking out flaws...and thinking about how nice it would be to have my son with both parents 24/7. I dont think my ex would ever come back...I just feel lost...how to I rid these feelings or let them go so I can make a relationship thats good for me work?
I know all of this just sounds so childish...but I cant thin

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• You really should just get away from all relationships for a while until you figure out exactly what you want. Tell everybody you just need some time to become your own person and to figure out what you want out of life. When you have that clearly sorted out, then you will be ready to look for a mate. Right now, confusion reigns mainly because you don't know what you want, so of course, you are going to pick and be dissatisfied.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 4:06 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I understand. I think that you are going through a hard time and looking for ways that things could be better or easier.

I think that the move has been stressful and you and your are reacting to it.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 4:08 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Look you are under stress all you need is to realize that your guy now is there for you and you are there for him so sit down and talk to him and if he is not understanding your thoughts or what you might need from him then he is not for you and if he tells you whats bother him and you don't feel like this is something you can over come then you should just take time out and see what you really want...

paurad

Answer by paurad at 2:26 AM on Jul. 11, 2010