Any schedule ideas?

I am a stay-at-home mom to a four year old, three year old, and sixteen month old. My three year old son has a speech delay and his pediatrician supsects autism spectrum. He will be evaulated in August. He receives speech therapy. I was just wondering what everyone does in the summer, as far as, schedules, activities, etc. with their preschoolers. I always feel like I should be doing more. Any suggestions? Thank!!

CSJMommy3

Asked by CSJMommy3 at 4:16 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in General Parenting

• We do library storytime, swim lessons and a couple of other programs through the parks and rec. We also have one or two playdates a week. You should look for a moms group either through meetup.com, MOPS or just google mom groups for your area. I have a 4 year old, 3 year old and 6 month old so I know where you are coming from. It helps to break up your week, plus getting out of the house helps to me to keep my sanity!
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 5:03 PM on Jul. 10, 2010