Color Scheme ?

I'm bored with my bedroom colors and thinking about changing them up. My walls are staying the same color which is like a drk champagne color. Thinking brown and red would go well with it. What do you think ?

What are your bedroom colors? Just curious...:)

leoni

Asked by leoni at 4:18 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I would check out a color wheel and play with the colors there to be sure.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 4:20 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I am going to paint my room blue, I like cobolt blue glass---but I will paint lighter blue and have lots of blue glass accents.
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 4:20 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• We have a blue "commodore" color by sherwin williams in our bedroom.
    They have a visulaizer tool on their website if you plug in the color you have, and then play around accent colors and see how they look.
    MamaCarterof5

Answer by MamaCarterof5 at 4:25 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Our master bedroom is sage green with white trim and doors, and dark cherry wood bed and dressers.

I went with a "16th century botanical print" bedspread, shams and matching valances that is on a burgundy background, and added toss pillows to pull in the room color and other accents.

I find the medium green palate to be a very tranquil color. :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:32 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• red
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 4:37 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• my bedroom is espresso/cherry wood, "mocha" brown and "seafoam" green (more like a green blue). my walls are white because I'm not sure if i want to paint, since we'll be moving soon.
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 4:44 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Our bedroom is light grey with dark grey trim and our furniture is walnut. Our bedding is blue and our curtains are white/silver/blue swirls and flowers in a modern pattern.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 5:22 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Do you like the tan walls, we have been in our house for 3 yrs and havent decorated the bedroom because i just cant decide whether to go boring brown/tan and accent in nice colors or go wild and paint it purple!
    dharmagirl

Answer by dharmagirl at 5:42 PM on Jul. 10, 2010