i have spider veins . my legs full of green vessels ,like my vessels are visible so much,and that made me frustrated i can't wear shorts or skirts and am still young !any suggestions

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I found this good luck!
    http://www.womenshealth.gov/faq/varicose-spider-veins.cfm
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 4:50 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I have the same issue. I hate my legs and I never wear short or dresses either. It's embarrassing. I heard theres surgery for it but I can't afford it and I'm only 24. I hate my genes! There genetic!
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 4:51 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I know it really sucks...I have been getting a few of them myself. There isnt a whole lot you can do to get rid of the ones you've already got unless you were to have surgery...I forget what it is called but they can insert some kind of dye into the veins to make the appearance of them go away.
    Whenever you get the chance, sit with your feet UP. Maybe get the Mystic spray tan done or buy a self tanner, that may help hide some of them or at least tone it down a bit.
    But first and foremost...no matter what your legs look like...you have to learn to accept them as part of you, and be okay with it..who cares what anyone else thinks. Its hot, wear your shorts and skirts..I would...and DO! lol.
    I've even stopped caring about the cellulite that has been forming on my thighs..I just don't give a damn anymore. This is my body and I love it! So, I've got woman issues, who cares,LOL. Good Luck, hun..hang in there.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 4:52 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• My dh's aunt had them so bad, she had some of them removed. She was in her mid-30;s when she had it done.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 10:16 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I have s scar and vein minimizer that i use and it works great. it lighten the veins behind my legs.

i got it from this website.
    www.beautipage.com/sabrinamarie

BC Spa Solutions Scar, Stretch Mark and Spider Vein Minimizing Creme
    BreeMarie

Answer by BreeMarie at 12:28 PM on Jul. 11, 2010