Wondering

Is Age Really Just A Number?
If you feel in love/like with some one younger or older does it matter how young or old?

@ some point I think so...

starestrada

Asked by starestrada at 4:48 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• I think at some point if the age difference gets too far apart...how could you really have many things in common....also if its too far apart it just seems nasty...like if the guy is 89 and the girl is 20... yuck. Everyone has their own idea on how much is too much. My opinion is around 12 years tops difference.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 4:57 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• if there is truly love coming from both sides no. i just cant see bein in love with someone that's old enough to be my dad.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 4:51 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• my hubby is younger than me, but he acts older, so I think I feel about my age
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 4:53 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• If both people are adults, meaning they are old enough in their state to make that choice and consent, then age doesn't matter.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 4:53 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• If I'm the older one then it sounds good to me :)
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 4:53 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• absolutely it matters. If it's like years apart. Like 8 or more... the way I think about it is like this...if a guy is 5 years older then me I think. 5 year old going out with a newborn, does it seem wrong yes so its wrong. of course it depends too if your 40 dating a 45 year old its not so bad but if your 15 going out with a 20 year old yes its wrong.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 4:55 PM on Jul. 10, 2010