Why do..

Why do women give there husband crap about a hobby there husband likes. When women are on the computer all day? This is a question that hubby and i were talking about so I thought I would ask.

Claudiomom

Asked by Claudiomom at 4:57 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Well, they shouldn't unless it interferes with family things. Everyone should enjoy their hobbies.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:02 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• i dont give my hubby crap about his hobbies.they are important for everyone.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 5:01 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• First off I have hobbies and never give crap to SO about what he does. My business is on my computer so yes I am on the computer all day.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:04 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I support my husband with his hobbies even if it is playing video games and dancing. As long as its in moderation....of course I wont support it if hes playing video games for 16 hours...just like I wont be on the computer for that long either.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 5:06 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I don't give my husband crap about his hobbies. He really don't have any except playing Final Fantasy on his Blackberry. My hobby is reading. I don't spend much time on the computer anymore. Everyone has hobbies. The only reason I would yell at him about his hobbies would be if it was interfering with our family time or if he literally did it ALL DAY long.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 5:07 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Because they want to control everything and if it's not their hobby, then it's not worth doing?

Just guessing here. I really don't know. None of the decent wives I know really give their husbands crap about anything and in return, their husbands don't give them crap.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 5:20 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I agree with the other ladies. I've never complained about my DH's hobbies. In fact I just bought him a bunch of suprise's this morning. he enjoys target practice with airsoft guns and throwing knives.... So I got him a throwing knife set and a crossbow- he doesnt have one and seemed fun- anyway we have a large piece of property and he has targets set up all over the place... Its fun for him and I think its fun to watch him.

To top that all off he also collects coins- most of which I've gotten for him

and swords.. Another hobby which I indulge him in. Doesnt bother me as long as we have the money for it
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 5:23 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• The only reason I give my hubby crap about playing WOW, is the fact that when we are getting ready to go somewhere, we always have to wait on him to "finish this up" or "I need to get to..blah, blah, blah..place first." It really pisses me off, I get tired of waiting for a damn game.
    offrdngal

Answer by offrdngal at 6:01 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• If my hubby had a hobby I would support it as long as it didn't cost tons and tons of money or take him away from the family way too much
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 10:10 PM on Jul. 12, 2010