does this sound pregnant to you?

ok well I had a light spotting for like... 1 night then it stopped and then I had sharp cramps on my left side and a little heavier spotting for a couple hours. I keep feeling like I need to throw up and I'm extra tired and way super emotional.

I had gotten used to having a period every 2-3 weeks but it's been liek 5 weeks since the last one.

What do you think? I don't have a ca rbut I'm going to get a test ASAP

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:57 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Take a test and find out for sure.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 4:58 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• sharp cramps on one side and a possibility of pregnancy warrants an er trip due to the possibility of tubal pregnancy.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 4:59 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• You should take a test.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 4:59 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I was extreamly exhausted when i first got pregnant, i think you might be but get a test to know for sure :D
    megan1089

Answer by megan1089 at 4:59 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I would go to the ER you could be miscarrying.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 5:07 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I agree. ER. Sharp pains on ONE side could indicate an ectopic pregnancy...and I've read that sometimes those don't show up as quickly as a normal pregnancy. The bleeding could also be an indication. I would get checked immediately just to be on the safe side.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 2:42 PM on Jul. 11, 2010