Would you rather have a 3, 4 or 5+ bedroom house?

I think I would like to have at least a 4 bedroom house for our next house. A master bedroom for DH and I, a bedroom for our son and one for our (hopefully) next child and then another one that could be an office or a guest bedroom (maybe both). We are in a 3 bedroom right now.

thatgirl70

Asked by thatgirl70 at 5:14 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• At least a 5 bedroom house, you can never have to many bedrooms! Fill them with who ever you want or what ever you want.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 5:21 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I would like to have a five bedroom house with a kitchen, dining room and an inground pool.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:20 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Technically I have 5 bedrooms but we made one into an office. 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 5:25 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• We have 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths. A master suite and 2 upstairs bedrooms for our sons and an inlaw suite downstairs which we use for a playroom.
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 5:30 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• We have a 5 bedroom home that we built 8 years ago--Master, 3 regular sized rooms, and a bonus room over the garage that is my husband's office and my sewing/crafts room. We also have a full basement which is half my husband's "man cave" and our boys' play room, plus a separate storage area.

When we built it we planned on never moving again...so we were sure to build for "the future," on a lot that was big enough to have an inground pool, and plenty of space for the kids to roam.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:36 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I would love to have a 5+ bedroom house. I grew up in a big house with my Aunt and Uncle. Now I'm living in a trailer and it is just to small. I love lots of space and extra rooms for family and friends to come over and spend the night.
    Caireen

Answer by Caireen at 5:38 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I would like to have a 5 bedroom. That way all of our kids could have their own bedroom.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 6:10 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• We have a three bedroom, and I'm good with that. The thing I would love to have is an actual dinning room and a good sized family room.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 10:03 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• We bought a 4 bedroom house. We have two master suites one is our the other is our sons the other rooms are an office with a daybed and a guest bedroom. The basement has two large rooms that could be bedrooms if they had closets we use one as a playroom the other as a library. We have lived in cramped apartments for years since we moved so much for my husbands job I love the extra space we have now.

momtolucas2002

Answer by momtolucas2002 at 12:11 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I loved our 4 bedroom for the exact reasons you posted. In a 3 bedroom now and wish we had that 4th. Maybe again someday...........
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:15 PM on Jul. 10, 2010