if i got a wet and reckless 2yrs ago is that considered a crime when i look for a job

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:23 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Money & Work

• What is a wet and reckless? I never heard of that before.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 5:26 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• care to re word the question? not really clear-
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 5:26 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• ?
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 5:26 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• are you talking about dui/dwi/wreckless driving? it depends on whether its your first, second, etc. and whether your state see's it as a misdemeanor or felony offense. different states vary on the judgements, and the period of record. so, if this is the case, and the application/employer's asks if you've been convicted of a felony/misdemeanor, and you say 'no', then they find out you have at the time you declined its existence, it might be a reason for them to no longer employ you.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:28 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• This is a form of a DUI right? What does the applications say that you need to report usually it says things minor traffic...doesnt need to be on there but some go into further detail
    MylifeMylove23

Answer by MylifeMylove23 at 5:30 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I saw wet, reckless, and job, and just assumed you were sleeping with your boss.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:33 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• LOLOLOL....wet and wreckless....what the heck?
    I have no experience with these things. I would ask a lawyer or somene with a legal background.. But don't lie about the "wet and wreckless" on job applications.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 5:55 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Wet and reckless...I'm guessing dwi? Yes, that's a crime. Please don't term it wet and reckless on the job app.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 5:59 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• It may not be considered a crime, but in today's job market with so many people looking, I would think it would definitely be taken into consideration.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 6:22 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Most companies these days run background checks. It is an extremely easy and inexpensive process so it is to their benefit. Even companies that don't pay for a background check will run searches on the internet and check Facebook, etc.
    joysings

Answer by joysings at 8:45 PM on Jul. 10, 2010