Who was your favorite teacher and why........

My favorite teacher was a man named Mr.McCarthy...he taught American Literature ...we read so much of Shakespeare and he made it so interesting and so easy to understand.So beautiful.

Cochise

Asked by Cochise at 5:39 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Mr Morrison my Sociology teacher. I had a crush on him! Oh,and he taught well too! hee hee!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:40 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Totally forgot his name, but it was my Junior English teacher......he let you make up everything during the semester by a certain date...lol Yay...I passed! lol
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 5:41 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I had two, Miss Dorn my third grade teacher.....she really tried to help you understand and learn. And Mr. Hartman my high school history teacher......tall, dark & handsome, it was just fun looking at him!
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 5:42 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Mr. Abujawed , he taught pre-ap algebra 2 and made it fun and easy to learn, oh and we never had homework, we did everything in class and amazingly learned it very well.
    mommyttc

Answer by mommyttc at 5:43 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Mine was Mrs. Patricia Druhan. She taught Chemistry and was VERY interested in her student's lives, not just school! She made chemistry so much fun that years later when I taught it I used some of her methods.
    plclemo

Answer by plclemo at 5:43 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Mr Wade My science Teacher From 8th grade he made science fun!The coolest teacher ever!
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 5:44 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Mrs. Kim Sanders, my junior english/lit teacher.
    She was amazing, just really brought the books to life.
    I remember when we read To Kill A Mockingbird, she read it and we followed along and had a certain amount of pages to read at night. I flew through the book the first night. She just sounded like Jean Louise (Scout) should sound. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 5:44 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I had an 7th and 8th grade teacher name Mrs. Masters she was so awesome.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:47 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• My 11th and 12th grade Honors English teacher in high school. He taught a lot of Jungian stuff and it was really cool...especially in high school.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 5:53 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• My 7th & 8th grade language arts teacher. She opened an on campus bookstore with a fellow teacher and allowed students to work in the bookstore in exchange for free books. I was able to read all the books I wanted, write reviews for the newsletter, and then keep the book I'd read. She was just a very kind and considerate teacher who was passionate about helping those students who shared her love of reading by encouraging them to continue to do so.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 5:54 PM on Jul. 10, 2010