anyone have any good light recipes they'd like to share??

i'm trying to diet and am looking for all recipes to help me stick to it without the pounds sticking to me =)

mOmMyWiFeNuRsE3

Asked by mOmMyWiFeNuRsE3 at 5:48 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I love pita bread sandwhiches filled with lots of veggies! Lettuce, sprouts, peppers, pickles....then just a slice of mild cheddar cheese and maybe some sliced turkey or chicken!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 5:51 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I done a serach and someone wanted some recipes as well here Low calorie dinner recipes.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 5:53 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• i usually eat turkey, baked chicken thighs with adobo, grilled/sauteed/baked chicken breasts with adobo or garlic powder. basically any kind of chicken or turkey (or fish if you like fish) and i eat fruit (usually watermelon, strawberries, grapes, green apples, etc.) with it or a salad. for breakfast i eat a 3 egg omlette, one egg with the yolk, and 2 egg whites, with mozzerella cheese. i pair that with fruit. i also eat turkey and mozzerella cheese roll ups (deli meat & cheese). tuna fish, light on the mayo.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 6:03 PM on Jul. 10, 2010