It's been a long day...

and it's not over....what do you do when you have no energy, but you still gotta keep on doing what you've got to do...wether it be housework, watching kids, or other important things?

CAGirl4

Asked by CAGirl4 at 5:49 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I push through and get done what has to be done and hope that nothing major happens :)
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 5:50 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Whats always helped for me is a small rest.... I lay down and just shut my eyes...I guess I have trained myself as a mother because I never fell asleep when my children were small...I would just go into a deep rest and could hear them playing near me. Usually 30 min. or so was just enough to recharge my batteries. Funny how people think when you are young that your suppose to have endless energy but when your a mom... kiddos test every bit of that energy.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 5:53 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• COFFEE!!!! It's my best friend. lol. If it's going to be a REALLY long day I take a 5 hour power.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 5:51 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I make another pot of coffee. If that doesn't work, I'll get some frozen veggies out of the freezer (or anything frozen in a bag) and hold it on my forehead and back of my neck for a minute. It gives me a quick boost.
    Also, Jolt caffeinated gum works wonders, I'd always have some of that if I could :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 5:51 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Take a walk. Better yet, call someone who always gossips-that will surely wake you. LOL
    suzzeee

Answer by suzzeee at 6:42 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I ask God to grant me the energy to get through the day. Funny you should ask this, I am anticipating a very loooonnngg day at work tomorrow, and will ask God to give me what I will need to see me through. I know He will!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 8:44 PM on Jul. 10, 2010