Why do y'all keep asking the same questions, especially if it was just asked 1 (ONE) whole minute before you ask it!?

I am really getting fed up with posting a question and then not 2 minutes later, someone either write the same exact question or re~writes it and it just seems absurd to me...
Anyone else feeling how I am?

smokisses

Asked by smokisses at 5:55 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I guess some just get impatient and think if they post again they will get their answer quicker.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 5:57 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Sometimes people don't see it....or they're in the process of writing their question when someone posts a question that's simular. it happens.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 5:58 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• yes, especially when it's the same person writing the same question, they usually put it in a few different categories but it's still dumb cause they all go under recent questions
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 5:59 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I don't ask the same questions. =)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 10:36 PM on Jul. 10, 2010