DO U LIKE TO WORK

WHAT IS BEST WORKING HOME OR AWAY FROM HOME?

1sweetpea803

Asked by 1sweetpea803 at 5:57 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Money & Work

• I am Job.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 5:59 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• That depends on your circumstances and what works best for your family. There are advantages to both. Personally I work away from home as a nurse...3 days a week and at night. So I still get to spend a lot of time with my kids, and still get to do what I love to do. :)
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 6:00 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Working anywhere.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:02 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I liked working out of the home when I worked day shift and my daughter was in school. I hated working the nights while she was in school since I couldn't see her except for about half an hour in the morning before school.
    I also like having the house clean, knowing what she's doing and eating all day, and knowing that she is getting the best.
    But, to be honest, I really can't wait to get back to work next month once she starts kindergarten. :-) Just have to find something during the day while she's at school. I REALLY need out of the house!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 6:14 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I work at a hotel in the housekeeping department. I love what I do because I work with AMAZING people, I love helping my guests, and I can serve God through my job by doing something for someone else like giving suggestions for a family activity, directions to a misguided traveler, etc. You'd be amazed how many people appreciate the "little things" I do to help them along their way!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 8:40 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I agree with heathermarie32. It all depends on your circumstances and what works best for your family. You don't really know until you're there. =)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 9:41 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I love my work! I work from home. I have the best of both worlds!!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:36 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I love working from home. I found something that pays well and gives me a purpose. I love to help other people find simple ways to be happier, healthier, wealthier! When I was looking for the right thing to do for work I could'nt seem to find it. Then Juice Plus fell into my lap. www.welovejuiceplus.com
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 4:23 PM on Jul. 11, 2010

• I wish I were working right now. It's impossible to find a job, I miss working.
    momof2inCT2007

Answer by momof2inCT2007 at 10:22 PM on Jul. 15, 2010