DO U LIKE SEA FOOD

WHAT'S UR FAVORITE WAY TO COOK IT ?

1sweetpea803

Asked by 1sweetpea803 at 6:00 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Yes...I like "see food"....I see it and I eat it.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 6:01 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Oh yesss...I love seafood.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 6:01 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I like grilled flounder, shrimp scampi, crab legs in a crab boil with potatoes and corn, seared scallops, homemade clam chowder....oooooh I am getting hungry, now.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 6:04 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Some. I like shrimp, clams and scallops but rarely eat them since they aren't that good for you. I only like very mild fish like Alaskan white fish, flounder and cod. I grew up eating salmon patties the way my mom made them with alot of cracker meal and plenty of seasoning. No one likes them at my house but me, so I never make them...they stink the house up anyways.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 7:29 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I like Van de Camp's fish so baking it in the oven is all it takes. =)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 9:40 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• love salmon ,many types of fish and love blue crab.I marinate and bake or grill or hot smoke the salmon.Make crab cakes with very little breading ,crab salad or a crab ,fresh pico de gallo,avocado dish .So yummy

drfink

Answer by drfink at 11:20 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I never liked shrimp, unless popcorn and even then it was iffy, until I got pregnant with my first and her telltale sign to me that "Hey I'm in here mom" was I CRAVED grilled blackened shrimp. My husband is in the Navy and was not getting home until midnight at the time and I would wait up just so that he could make me my shrimp. It HAD to be done a certain way and only he could do it. haha
    Harris06

Answer by Harris06 at 12:09 AM on Jul. 11, 2010

• love it , on the grill is the easiest, whether its fish, or shell fish
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 12:29 AM on Jul. 11, 2010