How to get stains out of carpet?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:18 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Food & Drink

• trix yogurt is stained in my carpet.
    reesemom

Answer by reesemom at 6:19 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I use Krud Kutter. It costs less than $5 and is sold at places like Walmart, Home Depot, etc. I take a bowl of warm water, spray the Krud Kutter, let it sit for a few minutes, then take the water with a clean rag and clean it up that way. It also works great on my microfiber couches.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 6:25 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Bleach. No I am kidding!!! I love 409 carpet and upholstery cleaner!
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 6:25 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• dry dish soap and hot water mixed together to make a solution. Soak a rag in it, or spray it on the spot lightly with a spray bottle....rub with a cloth or a brush depending on how bad the spot is. Go back over it with a cloth soaked in clean water and blot dry.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 6:26 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I use Oxy laundry spray depending on the stain. If it's red, thought, I put a towel over the stain and run a hot iron on steam setting over it for a few minutes. Usually it gets the stain out. Be careful not to burn your carpet!
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 6:51 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Resolve works the best that I have found. and with 3 kids and a dog I have tried them all
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 11:46 PM on Jul. 10, 2010