Facebook friend? whateverr

Hello, just last year my fiancee at the time cheated on me with some other woman. I found out on his aim that he's been seeing her for a couple of months and he kissed her but they never had sex. So he cuts her out of his life. A couple of months ago she had added him as a friend on facebook and he accepted. I seen this and I got so angry! I go on his account and blocked her from contacting him. For a while now My (now) husband and I have been arguing because I found out yet again he's been cheating on me. As I go on facebook(I have family on there) I see that he added (the girl he was cheating on me first)her! So I feel disrespected(yet again) and confront him about it. He tells me I only added her because I knew it would get you mad. He also said "I didn't message her or anything and why am I getting upset it's only facebook" Right now I just want to beat the hell out of him but what is that gonna do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:27 PM on Jul. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• If he adds a girl with whom he cheated with as a friend on Facebook,just to get you mad, he is not yet a man and needs to grow up before he gets married. I know you might love him, but some loves can be unhealthy. This is one that appears to be. You do deserve better than this. It is NOT your fault that he cheated on you, but he did it twice now, this is a pattern. He will do it again. Please, find someone worthy of you, this man is not it.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:36 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I'm not trying to be a bitch for asking, but why are you with him? Nobody should have to put up with that. Talk about dishonesty and disrespect.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 6:29 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Ummm why are you with him? Personally you sound like the dumb one for even staying especially since he's cheated on you twice now, please have some common sense and realize he doesn't love you
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 6:31 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Sounds like he still wants to cheat if it keeps peeking his interest. You all should BOTH delete your accounts no matter if you have family or not. And see if that helps. You can always get your families phone numbers.
    Allie120

Answer by Allie120 at 6:31 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• And if that doesnt work, Id just leave him. he sounds like an idiot anyways!
    Allie120

Answer by Allie120 at 6:32 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• WHy is it i get a negative comment for saying what were all thinking?? She's dumb for staying with him! You know where all thinking it, but no one has the balls to actually say it to your face..except me, because i believe if people are real, they should ligitimatly tell you the truth, which is what i do, yet here i am getting marked down for what needs to be said..
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 6:35 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• I have to agree with the first post- is that man really worth going through all this? he cheated before you were married, and you say he's cheating now-
    why are you staying?
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 6:46 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• If he keeps doing this to you, I don't understand why you married him.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 6:30 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• Yeah I think you have taken more than enough crap from him it's time to walk away .:/
    nickynova

Answer by nickynova at 6:30 PM on Jul. 10, 2010

• @Mommy2JoshNJake I'm not judging you whatsoever! I am dumb for staying with him but its hard when you have a child with that person and he's like the only one who talks care of me.. I love this guy and he treats me so dirty by cheating on me
    devinebeauty

Answer by devinebeauty at 6:42 PM on Jul. 10, 2010